What is Physique Reality?
This site is dedicated to providing balanced and individualized perspective to health and fitness. As individuals, we each have a unique vision of our ideal physique. The primary goal of this site is to help turn that vision into reality
Along the way we will support and learn from one another. But make no mistake, this journey will require hard work, dedication, and real accountability. Having a clear vision and obtaining the knowledge necessary to obtain challenging goals is very important. However, it's the consistent daily actions toward the next milestone that create success.
Be accountable to your vision
Content and Organization
The site is organized into four main categories:
- Mindset: This section will contain posts related to planning, motivation, visualization, and other mental aspects of turning your ideal physique into reality.
- Nutrition: This category will have posts related to all aspects of nutrition. It has four sub-categories:
- Cutting or “dieting”
- Lean bulk
- Training: This category will contain posts related to strength training, conditioning, and equipment. Once in a while I will also post reviews of unique exercise equipment or accessories.
- Log: This category will contain posts pertaining to my personal progress. In this area I will post:
- My detailed diet along with any changes
- Comments about training or details about my current program
- New PRs (max for a particular exercise)
- Weekly statistics (weight, body fat, and waist measurement)
- Monthly progress photos
About The Author
Other interests include business management and family activities. Jerry has spent most of his life in Rhode Island, but now resides in Greenville, South Carolina with his wife Allison, son Alec (a.k.a. Buster), and daughter Colby.